Obscured Floral One Piece Swimsuit
This variant is currently sold out
Navi swimsuits cover the bits we want covered, are designed tough to handle a range of training conditions (chlorine, sun, salt water) and will add a splash of colour to your swim routine (oh so punny....!!).
Our Obscured Floral print is inspired by Mexican artist, Frida Kahlo
Frida represents strength and resilience, her paintings were bold and she had a love for colourful clothes and jewellery. She 'painted flowers so they will not die'. Now we wear flowers so they will not die.
- swimsuit constructed from premium recycled fabric with moisture wicking finish and UPF 50+ (save the planet whilst you're training)
- low rise leg hole (let's keep a little to one's imagination shall we?)
- full butt coverage (our personality is cheeky, not our swimmers!)
- fully lined with recycled liner, quick drying, hard wearing, exceptional softness and comfort (only the best, naturally...)
- designed specifically for the female figure by females (we have requirements the dudes just don't understand!)
Sam is 169cm tall and 57kg and wears a size 8.
*Images may vary slightly from the final product due to slight changes through sampling.