Obscured Floral Run Shorts
This variant is currently sold out
Navi running shorts are firm where they need to be with a comfortable 'yoga style' waist band. Really, we just want you to have a bright bootie. That 400m race pace rep set or Sunday long run is now a little more fun!
Our Obscured Floral print is inspired by Mexican artist, Frida Kahlo
Frida represents strength and resilience, her paintings were bold and she had a love for colourful clothes and jewellery. She 'painted flowers so they will not die'. Now we wear flowers so they will not die.
- constructed from premium recycled fabric with moisture wicking finish and UPF 50+ (save the planet whilst you're training)
- mid length, show enough but not too much leg ladies (we want practical & flattering)
- Navi's wide leg band (avoid the sausage legs)
- relaxed waist band (support but not squish)
- side pocket (fits your phone, gels, or escape route map)
- designed specifically for the female figure by females (we have requirements the dudes just don't understand!)
Sam is 169cm tall and 57kg and wears a size 8.
*Images may vary slightly from the final product due to slight changes through sampling.