Obscured Floral Triathlon Speed Suit
This variant is currently sold out
The Navi triathlon race suits are your race day best mate. You've put in the hard yards to be race ready, we've designed a suit that ensures your hard work gets noticed. No shrinking violets on race day.
Our Obscured Floral print is inspired by Mexican artist, Frida Kahlo
Frida represents strength and resilience, her paintings were bold and she had a love for colourful clothes and jewellery. She 'painted flowers so they will not die'. Now we wear flowers so they will not die.
- suit constructed from premium recycled fabric with moisture wicking finish and UPF 50+ (save the planet whilst you're racing)
- longer, flexible ribbed sleeves (sun protection, aero fit - what ever is your jam!)
- mesh side panel for additional air flow (is there any such thing as too much air?)
- nutrition pocket (or phone, or whatever you need really...?)
- lightweight, triathlon specific, Italian chamois (excellent protection, quick drying, high breathability - take care down there...)
- Navi's wide arm and leg bands (no sausage legs or arms!)
- designed specifically for the female figure by females (we have requirements the dudes just don't understand!)
Sam is 169cm and 57kg and wears a size 8.
*Images may vary slightly from the final product due to slight changes through sampling.